Rental 1 Credit Reporting Software
Rental 1 Format
The Rental 1 Format is a file format created by Trans Union for reporting residential credit to the credit bureaus. The Rental 1 Format is specifically tailored to the property management industry for reporting rental/lease tradelines on the consumer credit file.
- One standard format for reporting rental/lease tradelines on the consumer credit file.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA).
- Includes additional special comment codes to further define rental/lease tradelines.
- Allows reporting of rental payment history up to 24-months.
- Provides the ability to report detailed information at both the account and tenant level.
Our Rental 1 Credit Reporting Software solution will ensure you report your rental/lease accounts accurately and timely to the credit bureaus.