Metro 2 Credit Reporting Software
Metro 2 Format
Originally created in 1997 by the Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA), the Metro 2 Format provides a standard format for reporting credit data to the four major credit bureaus.
- One standard format for reporting to all four major credit bureaus.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA).
- Accommodates reporting of four-digit years for Y2K compliance.
- Allows reporting of consumer payment history up to 24-months.
- Provides the ability to report detailed information at both the account and consumer level.
Our Metro 2 Credit Reporting Software will help you report accurate and timely information to all four credit bureaus.